- World-class algorithm, high-speed and accurately identify fingerprint.
- Fingerprint / Pin, Card authentication (Option).
- Suitable for the entrances and exits of office, factory, hotel, school, etc.
- Large capacity, user capacity up to 3,000 fingers, capacity up to 160,000.
- 2.8 inch TFT colour screen 320×240 pixel.
- TCP/IP + USB Flash Drive Download + USB communication.
- More Function input method like T9 (Predictive Text).
- Support door control / alarm function (Option).
- USB flash drive for offline data management.
- Easy wall-mounting.
- Biometric Measurement Fingerprint
- User capacity 3,000 fingers
- Log capacity 160,000
- CPU 320 MHz
- LCD display 2.8’ TFT color screen 320×240 pixel
- Interface TCP/IP, USB (host and slave)
- Attendance mode Fingerprint or Password, Fingerprint + Password
- Voice instruction 16-bit Hi-Fi voice & sound indication
- Verification time < 0.5 second [1:N]
- FRR (False Rejection Rate) < 1%
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate) < 0.0001%
- Power source 5VDC/1A
- Operating temperature 0°C – 45°C
- Operating humidity < 90%RH
- Dimensions (mm) 195 x 135 x 43
- Weight (kg) 0.5
- Quantity/Carton 10 units / Gross weight/carton : 9.7 kg
- Carton size 550 x 250 x 522
- RF card 125 kHz EM / 13.56 MHz Mifare
- Door Control & Signal Relay / Wiegand in & out
- WIFI 2.4 Ghz
Put your hands on the accurate,
Schlage now brings the accuracy and convenience of biometric
technology easily within reach of any time and attendance
applications. In operations that range from coal mines to clean
rooms, Schlage HandPunches have proven themselves to
be a practical and precise solution. Our terminals are so affordable,
it doesn’t make sense to consider any other technology.
– Smarter than card-based terminals
There are no cards to create, administer, carry – or lose.
The HandPunchฎ 3000 verifies employees’ identities in less
than one second, based on the unique size and shape of their
hands. HandPunch 3000 clearly notifies each user of a match
using red and green indicator lights. Because no one can
punch in or out for your employees, the system reduces time
theft and improves payroll accuracy.
– Versatile and programmable
Beyond a simple time clock, the HandPunch 3000 provides
definable data management keys that allow data collection
when employees punch. The readers transmit data to the time
and attendance host PC through a variety of methods including
direct wiring, modem and Ethernet. The HandPunch 3000
also has the ability to control a door. When you want to cut
time and attendance costs…do it by hand.