EXCHANGE & RETURN
- Vivamus suscipit tortor egert.
- Id tellus et erat sagittis finibus.
- Donec rutrum congue leo eget.
- Libero malesuada feugiat.
- Porttitor accumsan tincidunt.
- Curabitur aliquet quam id.
ACU1000 is an intelligent, multi door controller suited for enterprise security. Its modular architecture
and plug-n-play design makes it truly versatile. The ACU1000 can be used for door access, lift access and
car park system. With advanced on board networking, the ACU1000 is the ideal solution for Ethernet LAN/WAN connectivity.
Fully scalable, the ACU1000 can operate as a standalone unit or with full networking of up to 2,048
access control readers and 45,000 input/output points.
ACU205 controller is an effective, low cost 2-door access control solution that comes with a built-in capacity for 5,000 cardholders and 10,000 events. This latest value-for-money addition to the product line also boasts the latest technology.
The ACU205 is built-in communications interface supports both RS485 and Wiegand, making the ACU205 highly versatile for use with any combination of proximity, biometric and smartcard readers. The system is extremely flexible, and easily expandable from a single unit to full networking of up to 256 readers with RS485.[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title="Contact" el_class="popup"][vc_btn title="Brochure"][/vc_column][/vc_row]
ACW02M is a dual function signal converter for the following:
• Convert any Card Reader with Wiegand interface to RS485 interface
• Convert any Barcode reader with RS232 interface to RS485 interface
ACW02M enables 3rd party Wiegand or Barcode readers to connect to ASIS Technologies access controllers via
- World-class algorithm, high-speed and accurately identify fingerprint.
- Fingerprint / Pin, Card authentication (Option).
- Suitable for the entrances and exits of office, factory, hotel, school, etc.
- Large capacity, user capacity up to 3,000 fingers, capacity up to 160,000.
- 2.8 inch TFT colour screen 320×240 pixel.
- TCP/IP + USB Flash Drive Download + USB communication.
- More Function input method like T9 (Predictive Text).
- Support door control / alarm function (Option).
- USB flash drive for offline data management.
- Easy wall-mounting.
- Biometric Measurement Fingerprint
- User capacity 3,000 fingers
- Log capacity 160,000
- CPU 320 MHz
- LCD display 2.8’ TFT color screen 320×240 pixel
- Interface TCP/IP, USB (host and slave)
- Attendance mode Fingerprint or Password, Fingerprint + Password
- Voice instruction 16-bit Hi-Fi voice & sound indication
- Verification time < 0.5 second [1:N]
- FRR (False Rejection Rate) < 1%
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate) < 0.0001%
- Power source 5VDC/1A
- Operating temperature 0°C – 45°C
- Operating humidity < 90%RH
- Dimensions (mm) 195 x 135 x 43
- Weight (kg) 0.5
- Quantity/Carton 10 units / Gross weight/carton : 9.7 kg
- Carton size 550 x 250 x 522
- RF card 125 kHz EM / 13.56 MHz Mifare
- Door Control & Signal Relay / Wiegand in & out
- WIFI 2.4 Ghz
AFR8600 Series Biometric Smartcard operates on a widely
recognized industry 3-factor authentication for the highest level of security with the simultaneous authentication of WHO you are (fingerprint),
WHAT you have (card) and WHAT you know (PIN).
This reader offers unmatched versatility that allows user
authentication via (Fingerprint, Card and Pin), (Fingerprint and Card), (Fingerprint and PIN)
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title="Contact" el_class="popup"][vc_btn title="Brochure"][/vc_column][/vc_row]
and (Fingerprint only).
AFR8850 Biometric Reader is a high speed, real-time face recognition reader that can be used alone or together with card, PIN and/or fingerprint for highly accurate authentication and identification of every user.
The AFR8850 face recognition reader features a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 4.3” TFT capacitive color touch screen, making it easy to use. In the absence of light, the reader can detect presence of a human face and the camera’s 3D capability allows it to differentiate between an actual face and reject any photo (1D face) presented.
AHR200 series is a complete product family of proximity readers. The readers range from a simple short-range reader to a full featured reader complete with backlit LCD and keypad, catering to a wide spectrum of applications.
Similar in design to the AMR200 series readers, the AHR200 readers incorporates proximity technology (that is compatible to HID) into a single piece construction with easy-to-mount packaging.
AMR170 family of smartcard readers are designed with a fresh new look for a new generation of users.
This family of readers embodies the latest Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which supports the industry standard contactless smartcard operations in compliance with ISO 14443 Type A/B, FeliCa and CEPAS.
AMR170 family line includes various user interface options including a simple short-range reader only,
a reader with keypad entry, and a full featured reader that comes complete with keypad and LCD.
Each reader is equipped with both RS485 and Wiegand communication interface for easy integration
into a wide spectrum of applications, while allowing easy migration from any existing solution.
3305 Marcus Str. NY 10023
+44 202 555 0199